This index of analytical laboratories is provided as a service to members of the scientific community looking for facilities offering soil or environmental sample analysis. The list is not ranked in any way and the presence or absence of specific facilities does not constitute endorsement by the ISCN.
- EcoCore Analytical Services (Colorado State University): elemental, molecular, microbial, and isotopic analysis of soil, plant, water and other environmental samples.
- Moscow Forestry Sciences Laboratory (USDA-Forest Service): sample processing, C&N by dry combustion, N/P wet chemistry, atomic absorption spectroscopy, biochar and black carbon assays (not a service lab but open for collaborative use)
- FoReST Laboratory (Lakehead University, Ontario CA): chemical analysis of soils and environmental samples, including solids, solutions, soil fractions and biochar materials.
- New York Water Science Center (US Geological Survey): soil and water sample preparation and analysis, standard operating procedures and quality control data available
- Soiltest Farm Consultants for chemical analysis of soil, plant, water and other environmental samples for private and government scientific projects. Standard operating procedures and quality control data are available for all projects Large project discounts.
To recommend another lab for listing on this page, please contact ISCN Support
TOC, CHN, and IRMS instruments at the University of Michigan Biological Station Analytical Lab. Photo by Luke Nave